Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
Do you have gardening on the brain??? Spring is 12 days away and there were so many awesome ideas on last week's blog hop! These were my favorites!
Easy DIY Potted Plant Benches shared by From Playdates to Parties
Clearing the Way for Spring from Mid Life Blogger
DIY Garden Trellis with Plans shared by The Handyman's Daughter
Mini Mason Jar Succulent Starters by Busy Being Jennifer
Repurposed | Vintage Chair Planter shared by Duct Tape and Denim
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com
What to read next