Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
MARCH is here! We've had some crazy warm weather this week so it has me thinking about gardening, green, plants, green, spring and St. Patrick's Day! Luckily last weeks blog hop had some wonderful articles that go right along with what my brain is focused on!
My favorite articles from last week!
- I'm in love with this farmhouse style herb drying rack! Useful decor!
- My little granddaughter totally needs a Lucky Charm Hair Bow! I needed an excuse to head to the craft store!
- This Lucky Shamrock Wreath is perfect for spring and St. Patrick's Day!
- My kids will be surprised by some of the Leprechaun Mischief that is going to happen on the 17th!
- And this dessert looks AMAZING! Who wouldn't love Ultimate Thin Mint Brownies?
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com
What to read next