Do you have gardening on the brain??? Spring is 12 days away and there were so many awesome ideas on last week's blog hop! These were my favorites!
Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
MARCH is here! We've had some crazy warm weather this week so it has me thinking about gardening, green, plants, green, spring and St. Patrick's Day! Luckily last weeks blog hop had some wonderful articles that go right along with what my brain is focused on!
My favorite articles from last week!
- I'm in love with this farmhouse style herb drying rack! Useful decor!
- My little granddaughter totally needs a Lucky Charm Hair Bow! I needed an excuse to head to the craft store!
- This Lucky Shamrock Wreath is perfect for spring and St. Patrick's Day!
- My kids will be surprised by some of the Leprechaun Mischief that is going to happen on the 17th!
- And this dessert looks AMAZING! Who wouldn't love Ultimate Thin Mint Brownies?
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com
What to read next
Clutter. I hate it. It drives me mad. But I seem to have a family and house that clutter reproduces in daily. No matter how many times I declutter there is MORE to deal with in another room. If you are a naturally organized person, then you might not relate to this but MANY of my readers and friends are messies like me so read on! Decluttering CAN be worked into real life and not overwhelm you.
Today I want to highlight a few of my favorite posts from last week's Encouraging Hearts and Home! I started out looking for kids crafts but as often happens when I'm reading all the wonderful posts, I got distracted.
So these are the posts that I got totally sucked into from the many wonderful linkups from last week! I wish I could feature more than four!
Valentine’s Day has come and gone. The official Hallmark day of romance and love is often one that is pointed outward. We show our loved ones how much we care by sending cards, giving gifts and flowers. There is nothing wrong with that! But it got me thinking about the ways that I care for myself and how it benefits my family. Have you ever considered how you caring for yourself benefits your family? It was a paradigm shift for me!