Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
**This blog post contains affiliate links. This means if you click them and make a purchase, I will get a small commission. It doesn’t change a thing for you and it helps me run this blog!
Thursday thoughts from the week!
This week has gone so much better than the 3 before it. I wish all my weeks went this smoothly but “stuff” always seems to happen. One major thing that helped all week was having my weekly schedule out where I could see it.
My schedule kept me from spinning in circles and getting nothing accomplished. Mornings are hard for me for some reason so I don’t do things that require a lot of thought before 10 a.m. Cleaning, laundry, some exercise, and my quiet time are good choices for the less awake minutes of my day. Then I tackle the urgent and important parts of my to-do list. It’s working for me so will keep on.
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com