Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
It’s FEBRUARY!!! Can’t you just feel that spring is just a little bit closer? Winter weather has been dragging me down. The gray days are such a challenge! But I can feel the days getting longer and it makes my heart so happy! Soon we can plant seeds and shed the winter blankets and jackets!
Valentine’s day is coming up soon and I can’t wait to get out my chalkboard painted Mason candy jars!!! The chocolate is mainly for my guys because I don’t eat much sugar but they are so cheerful and pretty!
February is a great time to work on projects. Also, I’m finishing up some crochet, sewing and painting projects so that when it is time to be outside there won’t be any guilt over leaving behind my winter projects!
Reading is the other big activity I try to do more in January and February. There's just something super cozy about a book on a winter night. Although I admit it's not as cozy with my iPad as it used to be with a physical book. Where do you fall on the debate between physical book vs. electronic books? I admit I love my iPad! Now on to another kind of reading!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at email@example.com