Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
Welcome! Has life been moving at light speed for you? Me too!!! And I don't know when it is going to stop. I've been focusing on the margin in my days lately. There are so many things I want to do but the urgent keeps me from getting it all done. When I have 5 minutes to myself I like to put on a cup of tea and sit down to read. Books, blog posts, and all the awesome articles shared here!
I'm super excited that my article about making rag rugs was the most popular this week!! Did you know that I've written an ebook all about making rag rugs? And there's a video course too!
That's because my other "me" time activity is rug making. Well actually just making crafts in general. But rug making is one of my favorites! So if you need some crafty ideas(or you just love Pinterest) then be sure to head over to check out (and follow!) the Day to Day Adventures Pinterest "craft" page. But not before spending a few minutes checking out a few of the posts linked up below!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org