Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
Today I want to highlight a few of my favorite posts from last week's Encouraging Hearts and Home! I started out looking for kids crafts but as often happens when I'm reading all the wonderful posts, I got distracted.
So these are the posts that I got totally sucked into from the many wonderful linkups from last week! I wish I could feature more than four!
- How to Fight the Flu with Homemade Elderberry Syrup caught my eye because THIS year I want to start making Elderberry Syrup. My sister's in-laws have lots of elderberry so I can pick for free!.
- String Art Snowman I am totally in love with this sweet little winter project! It's a lot like my mason jar flower vases from last year!
- You Will Forever Be My Always Embroidery Hoop Art is on my list because adorable handmade decor is right up my alley!
- How to Find and Buy Used Canning Jars HAS to be on my featured list becaue I can never have enough mason jars. Never. Seriously I have mason jar issues. I even have a whole mason jar pinterest board devoted to projects that I want to do! They are NOT just for canning your fruits and vegetables!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
***Each week, our co-hosts will each choose 10 of our favorite links, along with the most clicked link, and pin them to our Encouraging Hearts & Home Pinterest board.
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pin it for later!
What to read next!