1. Be really thankful for a second frig to stash the chicken in after your husband kindly picks up the chicken from the truck.
2. Get sick the next morning and head two hours away for an all day event the day after you get your chicken
3. Spend the next 4 days feeling lousy
Seriously that is what happened to me starting last Saturday. I'm so thankful that I only ordered 40 pounds instead of my usual 80 but we just didn't need it this time. So finally last Tuesday and Wednesday, I really did process the chicken to go in the freezer.
4. Open box. Cut open the bag. Smell???? Nope nothing. The chicken is so fresh from Zaycon I have yet to smell that "ewwww this chicken needs to be dealt with quick" smell.
5. Cut up HUGE breasts in to smaller pieces. I usually get 3 nice size pieces out of one breast.
6. Cook around 20 pounds in the crock pots over night. I add lots of water so I end up with some no fat chicken broth which we use in soups.
From Zaycon's website
100 % natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients
Comes directly from the processor
Sold by the case — 40 lbs in each case
Case dimensions—18 in wide x 12 in deep x 7 in tall
7. Cut up raw chicken for meals. Cut up cooked chicken for meals. FREEZE!
8. Make Lemon Chicken & FREEZE. We eat a bunch of this recipe and I only had 1 left so I made 6 more. This is the only recipe I made this time around. We still have plenty of Chicken & Zoodles.
9. Arrange the shelves so you can find chicken when you need it!
10. Bake chicken for lunch, have chicken for supper & be THRILLED that the box is finally empty!
If you use a bunch of chicken for meals, then I highly recommend ordering from Zaycon. If you use the link below then I get a $1 for referring you!
I'm always willing to earn a dollar. Especially recommending this great chicken! Check it out!
P.S. They have great ground beef too. LOL!
**I'm not being compensated by Zaycon to write this(unless you decide to order using my link). .