Welcome to the Encouraging Hearts & Home Blog Hop
Every week on Thursday my goal is to to share encouraging articles that will help us all grow as women and mothers. Grab your favorite hot drink and have a great time checking out all the great ideas and encouraging thoughts.
I’m super excited about the Back to Basics Bundle that launched this week! My e-book, Rags to Rugs, is part of the bundle and just the thought of more people making their own rugs just makes my heart happy!
If living a simple, handmade life is important to your family, then you should check out at this collection of 59 digital resources. The 2018 bundle includes topics such as cooking from scratch, frugal living, DIY, homesteading and so very much more. Priced at 92% of what you'd pay if you bought all the resources individually. It's only on sale for one week so don't wait too long! The special ends January 23rd. There's even a 30-day money back guarantee. And if you purchase from the link in this post there is a special bonus just from me! Go on and see for your self! Back to Basics Bundle Now on to the blog hop!
The Encouraging Hearts & Home Bloggers
Join your Encouraging Hearts & Home Co-Hosts each week for encouragement and support for your heart & your home. We hope to provide a space that builds each other up and lends a helping hand along the way. With all the negativity in the world, let's shine a positive light!
The most clicked post from last week's Blog Hop was:
How to Link Up
- Use the form below to share your posts this week, and maybe you'll discover some new ideas from all the fabulous links!
- Please share only your family friendly posts with us!
- Please only link up images that you have the rights to use.
- By linking up, you agree that if your blog post is selected to be featured on any of our hosts' blogs, we can use an image from your post with a link back to your post.
Other nice things you can do
- Follow and/or subscribe to your host's blog.
- Visit a few other bloggers and show them your support. We all love getting comments, and who knows what inspiration you may find? Be sure to share the love--that's what a blog hop is all about!
- If you are interested in co-hosting, contact Anne at firstname.lastname@example.org