When nothing “BIG” happens to be thankful for it always amazes me how there are a multitudes of “little’ blessings I’m thankful for each day. Things I don’t want to take for granted.
- Snuggles from Cecily
- Steve playing airplane with Cecily(sorry they are blurry--actions shots are tricky)
- Hugs from my kids
- Heated seats in suburban on cold days
- Finding warm snugly sweat pants in preparation for surgery
- Megan getting her license and taking her first solo drive to classes!
- Cheap costumes at the good will for an upcoming play!
- Honey and herbs to battle my cold
- Kids learning life skills
- Funny videos that keep me laughing
- Hot tea every morning to sooth my sore throat
- Family playing games together
- Elizabeth's smiles
- Gifts of eggs, vegetables and fruit from a friend
- More tomatoes & peppers from the garden(isn't it almost November????)
- Anticipation of plans for coffee with a friend
I'm sure there are MANY more but I think a list of little things shouldn't become super LONG!
Have a wonderful weekend!