I am seeing the evidence that winter has lost it’s hold! Now I am not ready to go to the pool but I do believe that spring has arrived! Here is what I’ve seen over the last couple of days.
1. I keep thinking about what I can plant in my garden—haven’t tilled it yet though
2. Daffodil’s are in full bloom(hmmm need to rake around them)
3. Boxes of clothes are everywhere because it isn’t warm enough to completely put away the winter stuff—arg!
4. The grass is SO green.
5. I hung out my laundry for the first time this year.
6. We are reaching the last 1/3 of our books for school! Oh yeah!
7. Bible Quizzing Nationals is almost here.
8. I have gotten to go on 2 walks in the last week at the park.
9. On Sunday I was in a skirt instead of pants(I hate being cold)
10. My sandals have come out from the back of the closet.
All these things are making me super thankful for the warmer temperatures & sunshine.