10. My classroom was on the couch, at the table, outside, on my bed, on the deck under a sheet. . .
9. PE = bowling, riding bikes, soccer, swim team
8. My teacher had parent teacher conferences in the bathroom.
7. I walked to school barefoot. And if I was lucky I got to stay in my pjs all day.
6. I played a games, dressed up and did my phonics worksheets at the same time.
5. I cried in class & sometimes my teacher cried too.
4. Field trips were really cool.
1. I had snow days in September & April. YEAH!!
Hope you enjoyed this fun list! What will your kids say about school many years from now?