Top 10 Reasons to drive a Suburban.
- We camp. Have you ever gone to Colorado or Yellowstone in a car with 8 passengers and their stuff? Trust me a car would explode and so would I.
- 4 kids, 1 dog & a daddy who likes to be prepared for ANYTHING! Can you say Boy Scout?
- I am short—I like to be able see what is coming.
- The kids like looking down on cars & making faces.
- Leg room. I tried folding myself Into the back seat of a car the other day. Wow how do you do that?
- Teenage drivers. Your teen will not only be safe if he/she drives as Suburban but will be intimidated by parallel parking. Therefore delaying the drivers test.(Evil laugh)
- I like telling the kids go get in the ‘Burban(not Bourbon).
- A large car balances the number of bikes we attach to the back—makes it SO much fun to park at Wal-mart.
- The seats are really just couches. Very comfy for long drives. Did I mention Yellowstone?
- It is good for my self-confidence. All the little cars just seem to get out of the way when I switch lanes. I must be someone important.
I am thankful our old Suburban passed inspection today without any needed repairs.
Linking up at oh Amanda for