Some days just require a list.
Most of the time I make a to-do list of what work I need to accomplish and not forget.
Different kind of list
In my newsletter this week I talked about having a Family Wishlist. I like this name much better than bucket list. Summer seems to be the time we always talk about what we want to do as a family and get it written down.
Many of the items on the list happen in the summer but there are some that are done well after August. I like making it official by having a cute printable.
If you'd like your family to create a Family Wishlist besure to fill out the form below to get this fun FREE printable.
Here is how we make our Family Wishlist!
- Print your page (maybe one for each family member)
- Have everyone fill it out
- Discuss what is MOST important to each person & create a family wishlist
My summer wishlist
We’ve already started on #2, 3 and 5. I hope to finish up #4 in June.
- Expand our deck so we gave room to have people over
- Time with family
- Finish school year up and plan next year
- Time to work on hobbies—crafts, scrapbooking, garden, being outside
There's a lot more fun that I want us to experience this summer and I'm still working on my list. This cute video really sums the rest of my list! Love it!
Life is Lovely
I want to invite you to a resource that can bring you up when things seem really down. Each week, some friends and I will be sharing what is lovely in our lives. Maybe a photo, something we've read, or a a funny video.
I'd love for you to participate. Share the good things you have found in your life this week!
Welcome to the Life is Lovely Link Up!
We'll be here each Tuesday celebrating the lovely in our lives. Link up a post below that celebrates whatever is lovely in your life! Each week we will pick a feature that will be pinned to our Pinterest Board and featured in the following week's link up.
Last weeks Features
You could be featured here next week!
The art of falling down from Shannon Guerin
One thing we must not forget from Pam Crement
10 fun date nights you don’t need a babysitter for from Love and Blues Blog
50 things to do with kids before they grow up from A Bountiful Love
Meet the hosts of Life is Lovely Link up
Party Rules and Information
- You can link up one post that shares what is lovely in your life.
- Visit and comment on at least 3 other blogs. This is a party!
- Follow each host in some way.
- Family-friendly links only.
- Link back to our link up via our button or a text link.
- Each week with will pick a featured post. By linking up you give us permission to feature our post on the following week's link up.