1. Cooking again(am I really saying that?) & not having to put that responsibility on my family!
2. 19 year old bringing pizza home for us for supper
3. Watching my youngest make his own pb & j’s—he’d eat this every day if I let him
4. Crispy cinnamon sugar on the top of my spice muffins
5. Stir fried broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, garlic, onions & chicken! Healthy & yummy! Mmmm
6. Sharing food with friends that blesses them & us
7. Lemon cake made by my daughter with frosting drizzled on top
8. Shopping with my littles & having them steer the cart
9. Fresh fruit prices going down! Yeah spring is coming
10. Cinnamon roll smells. Having extras from a batch for hubby’s breakfast. Oh and finally getting to eat one after making dozens & dozens
It struck me at the end of my long, tiring day when I was in the kitchen that there are a ton of things that I am thankful for in the midst of all my work!